Read entirely before entering Training Courses Website:
- Click the “TAKE VOLUNTEER COURSE NOW” icon at the bottom of this page.
- The Safety Training website (powered by Lezage) opens to a Login page.
- In the Employee Access Code box enter: W8NAEBTG and press Submit . (This is the code for all Habitat volunteers to use)
- The Safety Courses catalog screen appears.
- Select the Volunteers course.
- The course loads and starts automatically. Watch and listen carefully! When the presentation has ended you will be prompted to take a Quiz.
TAKING THE QUIZ – PLEASE READ
- A Quiz instruction screen is provided. Please read it carefully. Now is the time to review the presentation. Once the Quiz starts you may not go back to review the presentation.
- When you’re ready to start the Quiz, click the green square icon to start.
- Upon completion of the Quiz, you’ll be given your accuracy score, indicating Pass or Fail. Your volunteer coordinator nor the Habitat affiliate will be given your score. The Habitat affiliate is only notified when a course is passed. This course is meant to be informational and educational only… providing you with basic knowledge to help you as a Habitat for Humanity volunteer.
- If you Fail, you may log in again and re-take the course at a later time
- If you Pass, you will be directed to a course completion screen
- On the course completion screen enter your First Name and Last Name in the appropriate fields. In the Location field enter Habitat for Humanity of Greater Cincinnati. Be sure to use the code shown above. Thank you for taking our Volunteer Training Course!